Time flies when you're having fun when you're in grad school. Needless to say, I am super behind on the blog and everything else in my life so I am trying to take advantage of my 5 week break from class. I have lots to catch up on here, so I will try to update this a lot before Spring semester begins! Once these five weeks are up, you might not hear from me until next summer, but I'll try not to let that happen!!
Instead of doing 1 post to recap the last 5 months, I am just going to start working my way through the photos on my camera and post things separately. So, here we go....
Jake and I had two awesome visits with family over the summer. Grant, Jessica and the kids came down and then later, Grandma Kissel, Aunt Kandy, Josiah and Lillian came to visit.
Cora and Lillian playing in my costume jewelry.
Josiah playing the Wii
Getting ready to head back to Indiana!





No comments:
Post a Comment