Thursday, February 9, 2012

Jake's Birthday + Weekend in Alabama

Jake turned 28 on Thursday, Feb 2nd! We spent his birthday weekend in Alabama with his mom! Zach, Catherine and Mallory also flew in from St. Louis and we all had a great time! It was so refreshing to go to Southern Alabama in the middle of winter.

When we arrived on Thursday afternoon, Jerri had a big birthday lunch prepared. She made all of Jake's favorite foods at his request - beef and noodles, meatloaf, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, mac n' cheese, deviled eggs, and yellow cake with chocolate icing! Phew!


I was so glad to meet the Nims' family!


Mallory was so fun! She was a happy baby all weekend.


Sister-in-laws with the mother-in-law and baby


Jake on a conference call! Always working!


This was such a cute town!


We enjoyed First Friday in downtown Fairhope.


TULIPS! In FEBRUARY! Why do I live in Pennsylvania?


I've never really seen Mardi Gras decor, but it was everywhere. Kinda neat!


Jake loves little Mal!


And her cheeks!


Looking forward to seeing everyone again!



1 comment:

  1. I wish we could've been there! Miss you guys. Thanks for sharing the great pictures of Mallory!

    ReplyDelete