Jake and I went to Knoxville, TN for labor day weekend. We wanted to maximize our time in Tennessee, so we embarked on our 10 hour journey on Friday after work. We got in at 4:30 a.m...it was a long trip, but it was completely worth it because we spent Saturday afternoon lounging on the lake. I attempted to water ski for the first time and was completely unsuccessful. Jake on the other hand really surprised me with his great skiing skills! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to document this new experience.
We got to go to the UT season opener football game with Corey and Amanda on Saturday night. This was my first UT game and it was lots of fun!
Jake and I were apart last weekend. He was in Indiana for work and then stayed for the weekend to visit with family. It's really nice when you get to see loved ones while traveling for your job! I got to go to the beach with friends! Again, I did't take many pictures, but we had a really good time!
Our house was perfectly situated on this bay.
Andrea and I. Unfortunately I didn't get any other pictures of the group. There were 7 couples and myself staying in a 4-story beach house. Wish Jake could have been there!
Tyler threw a crab in the hot tub and freaked all the girls out!
He went in after it, of course...
No comments:
Post a Comment