Monday, March 21, 2011

Home Improvements: Main Bath

My husband, Jake, is such a handyman! I couldn't brag on him more. He just has a wealth of knowledge on how to fix/update our house...from plumbing to dry-walling to electric! I love seeing him in action, and it is great on our budget. Slowly but surely we are updating our house that was built in the 50's. This winter our big project was the main bathroom. The project has been finished for a while now, but the before and after pictures are definitely worthy of posting!! The only salvageable piece of this bathroom was the porceline bath tub. It sits on the right wall, but because of the angle it is not in the picture.

Before..



After!


Since this picture was taken I have also done a little decorating.

 Now that Spring is here (today is the first full day of Spring! YAY!), we are hoping to get busy on the house! I can't wait to do the master bath and the kitchen! Jake has also been working on the yard (front and back). More details and pictures of projects to come!

1 comment: