Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Search is Over!


Jake and I finally have internet in the new house! After house hunting for 4 months, we are happy to be homeowners again! We found our new house in early October and made an offer pretty quickly. I didn't want to get too excited about the house until the negotiating was over and the deal was done. We closed on Friday, November 9th and had everything moved in the very next day. We definitely feel so thankful and blessed to have had friends & family help us with loading boxes in the truck and then unloading the truck at the house.

I don't want to see another one of these for a longgg time...

2 comments:

  1. that the 26er? 8.1L? Nice! Oh, Sweet brick formation (aka house) too, Emily! - Ben G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait for more pictures. Love :-)

    ReplyDelete