Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring time?

It is almost April and this past weekend we had a snow unlike any other snow we had all winter. It was beautiful, but I couldn't help but sigh since we are 20 degrees below the average temperature for this time of year in Nebraska. I am so looking forward to planting some herbs and having a small garden when the weather warms up...but it's snowing again as I type! Brrrr...



On Friday, Jake and I spent the evening at the Barrick's helping them paint the their hallways and main room. It's always more fun (and more efficient) to do that kind of work with multiple sets of hands.


2 comments:

  1. Boo to snow! But your pictures are beautiful. This week has been right around freezing in Pittsburgh too. This weekend there was a tornado right outside of the city and golf ball sized hail...pretty exciting. SPEAKING OF EXCITING...YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN PITTSBURGH IN 1 MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I'm freaking out! :) I can't wait for you to get here! Te quiero mucho! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily! I am planning on craig's listing it or having a garage sale! I will let you know once i take pictures! Hope you have a good weekend!!!! And I do hope we can all get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete